Assistant Sales Manager
Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Desaru Coast
09 April 2019
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel/resorts.
- Clear understanding of the hotels/resorts business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outline in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels/resorts by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with member of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. generating quotation, Corporate Rate Agreement, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to support hotels/resorts service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Attending all department and hotel/resorts meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationship with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hours response time line to clients.