Assistant Duty Manager
Hotel Granada Johor Bahru
14 November 2019
- Checks cleanliness of lobby and public area, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behaviour
- Assists in handling room lock problems and safety box
- Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms
- Operates the front office computer system in order to assist Guest Service Assistant
- Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Duty Manager’s log
- Answers guest’s inquiries, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests
- Follows up in credit check report, liaise with finance department
- To responsible for Front Office operation during the absence of Front Office Manager / Duty Manager
- To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with the next shift Duty Manager
- Assist Duty Manager prepare the working schedule for the Front Office staffs and submits to Front Office Manager
- Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of Front Office staffs as well as correct attitude and behaviour, discusses problems that encountered on this point with Head of Department
- Overseeing delivery of consistent quality customer experiences.
- Control department’s stock.
- Contributing to improve staff skills.
- Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
- To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with the next shift
- Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of Front Office staffs as well as correct attitude and behaviour