Hotel Granada Johor Bahru
30 September 2019
- Establishing and identifying the needs of application/users and monitoring application/user access and security.
- Mapping out the conceptual design for planned infrastructure architecture in outline.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges.
- Interact with various internal IT support functions (Development, Operations, QA) with vendors, analyse root cause and provide a permanent fix or workaround.
- Maintain and deploy application patches, review audit logging and coordinate the scheduling preventive maintenance on IT infrastructures, following standards and best practices.
- Actively identify incidents and manage the incident resolution process to provide service recovery.
- Key role in ensuring routine system check. Monitoring security, resolving systems issue and to keep a good documentation.
- Monitor, review and respond timely to any alerts, error messages/log, space consumption and system growth, ensuring quit resolution of the problem.
- To performs technology needs analysis, provide solution in improving the overall process flow.
- Technical and operational advice to other members of staff developing IT dependent projects and systems.
- Maintenance of network software systems.
- Require to Manage & Support 3 properties Hotel Granada Johor Bahru (Core Property), Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort Tioman Island & Desaru Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort.