Hotel Granada Johor Bahru
06 August 2019
- Supervise every aspect of a company’s accounting function.
- Develop accounting practices for general ledger for office use.
- Evaluate industry’s and the organization’s practices on the process of capital assets depreciation.
- Oversee data flow and the process between accounting systems cum sub-systems.
- Consult on the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting process.
- Review balance sheet, general ledger accounts, and income statement schedules.
- Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
- Implement automation and process improvements to reduce redundancy.
- Administer personnel-related functions and direct the work of general accountants.
- Oversee posting, verify, calculate and type duties to staff to perform.
- Perform different types of tasks as required.