· Assists and participate the day-to-day activities and functions of kitchen facilities, food items preparation and production in assigned section and ensure that the standard performance are implemented and maintained according to designated task.
· Conducts all mise-en-place work required appropriately, completely, efficiently and ensures that all kitchen appliances and areas of responsibilities are clean, neat,' sanitize and presentable.
· Performs duties under the close supervision of First Cook in preparing and cooking food items according to recipe in assigned section and ensures that the high quality level of food production are consistent.
· Complies with and ensures that the Hotels :
· Health, Safety and Hygiene Policy.
· House Rules and Regulations.
· Grooming and Appearance Standards
· Ensures punctual attendance and adheres to duty schedules as directed by the Exec. Chef.
· Informs notifies Demi Chef or Executive Sous Chef and colleagues of special request and or other related matter.
· Attends and participates in formal training held by Manpower or Kitchen in regard to the expected food quality standard production and future career development.
· Practices Basic Skills of Guest Courtesy as appropriate.
· Routinely checks and identifies assigned section needs for maintenance work order, relays same to Demi and ensures the accomplishments are proper.
· Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
· Any other duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time.