Assistant Food & Beverage Executive
Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
26 March 2019
- Assists in developing, planning, and ensuring the implementation of service standards in the restaurant.
- Maintains complete knowledge of the features, services, rates and promotions at the restaurant and at the hotel.
- Conducts effective communication meetings in absence of the F&B Manager with all restaurant team as well as other F&B Team.
- Ensure table set-ups are always up to hotel standards.
- Ensure proper set up of mise-en-place.
- Has complete knowledge and effectively implements sequence of service.
- Resolves conflicts or issues in the restaurant.
- Responds promptly to guest concerns.
- Meets VIP guests.
- Recognizes employees’ feedback on operations and any factors affecting their roles.
- Actively participates in the HR related matters of the department, recruitment, appearance, appraisal, training and development, succession plans and disciplinary procedures.
- Participates, suggests and encourages activities that are environmentally friendly.
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with internal and external guests.
- Maintains per level of equipment and supplies.
- Carries daily outlet inspections and set up periodic control measures.
- Hands on the trainings of standards and systems.
- Establish proper feedback and reporting lines with Hierarchy within and outside own department.
- Has knowledge of menu engineering management and Food & beverage cost control.