· Responsible for the creative direction and conceptualisation of both marketing and non-marketing artwork collaterals.
· Liaise with operations teams and vendors to ensure that provision of all marketing and non-marketing artwork collaterals is timely and fulfils the business requirements.
· Ensure that documentation and working files for all marketing and non-marketing artwork collaterals are maintained properly in the Shared Drive.
· Prepare design briefs for outsourcing artwork to freelance designers and to prepare quotations for
· Responsible for the artwork pagination process for all promotions in the quarterly promotion booklet.
· Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
· Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
· Responsible for in house event Photograph coverage and to work with external photographers if required.
Involvement in Strategic Projects to re-brand group and individual brands.
· Group Loyalty Programme
· Website Integration and revamp
Implementing the branding guideline for Parent and Sub Brands.