Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Desaru Coast
01 October 2019
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including product launches, sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications and corporate events.
- Establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees and customers understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment.
- Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
- Build and manage the corporate communications budget.
- Actively lead, build and manage the Corporate Communications team including graphics designers, corporate communications specialists, media specialists and copy writers to produce high quality publications and materials on time and within budget.
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with managers in Marketing, Business Development and Sales.
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the Corporate Communications group. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which meets overall company values and expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with key reports/editors from health trade and media.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.