Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Desaru Coast
26 September 2019
- Monitors the telephone, reception area and switchboard duty.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system.
- Continues to adapt and innovate safety procedures and practices in order to attain maximum efficiency and profitably of the company.
- Deals with accidents and unusual and safety-related incidents.
- Monitors security officers to ensure safety programs are properly enforced.
- Implements security improvements and procedures for the benefit of the company’s assets.
- Responds to all kinds of security concerns from company personnel.
- Develops and maintains positive relations with company personnel.
- Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Security and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.