Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
19 November 2019
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and statements.
- Calculates rates paid for purchases and all price extensions.
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system, according to instructions.
- Reviews on-line transactions for changes and accuracy and corrects errors.
- Disburses funds using manual/local warrants or petty cash and makes change according to specific instructions.
- Endorses warrants or money orders, prepares account deposit ticket, and deposits money as directed.
- Files and/or removes records and reports.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.