Assistant Maintenance Manager
Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
28 June 2019
- Developing maintenance procedures, preventive maintenance and ensuring implementation of all appliances / electrical / mechanical and boats.
- Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Checking electrical and engineering of all buildings in the resort.
- Oversee all installation, repair and upkeep carpentry / electrical / mechanical work using best resources available.
- To control on electrical usage / safe energy / cost control of maintenance / electrical parts.
- To monitor and control on resorts assets, rooms, building, equipment’s, boats
- To ensure all electrical wiring are safe and follows the BOMBA safety requirements.
- To plan regularly all the preventive works to ensure the assets lifespan meets.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and reports on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- To update and upkeep poor layout of wiring set and to ensure all functioning
- Stay current and up-to-date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
- Ensure all preventive planning scheduling are met by working to the overall plan, including management of and reporting
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and task in the department
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- To be a warden and monitoring staff at quarters and their welfare in absence of Human Resource personnel
- PMP rooms for major defects, electrical parts and fully servicing air-cond by quarterly.
- PMP for gen set, water supply sources and rooms for minor defects by monthly.
- PMP for jetty, pool and major painting project will be done during monsoon period.
- Monitoring boat repairing and servicing monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- To record all purchased and services done on book log activities.
- Kitchen servicing will be done twice a year.