Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
28 December 2020
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and servicing of boat and boat docking areas.
- Report to Director of Operations for any damage or defects boat or engine immediately.
- Carries passengers to and from terminal jetty to resort jetty.
- Ability to react quickly in emergencies.
- Ability to making necessary minor and emergency repairs.
- Maintains boats and equipment on board, such as engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers and life preservers.
- Purchase supplies and equipment.
- To monitor diesel stock
- Extend warm welcome and appreciation to every guest / patron at any customer approaching by greeting "Welcome to Tunamaya” or "See you soon, Mr. / Mrs. / Miss So & So".
- To check guest listing that provided by Front Office by recognize guest once they came out from the ferry.
- To assist Boat Captain to handling boat during journey from terminal jetty to resort and vice versa.
- To make sure that all guest are in safe condition before depart including to make sure all passengers wear life jacket once they in the boat.
- Conducting the Bell service activities such as luggage service upon guest's arrival and departure, handling luggage from jetty to boat and direct to assign guest room.
- Assist Boat Captain during boat departure from any jetty.
- Having wealth of knowledge in relating to resort’s product, outdoor or indoor activities that provides by resorts and how to get any information.
- Being responsible for the cleanliness of the boat, luggage trolley and the surrounding environment.
- Maintain professional image while on duty with well grooming hygiene and prescribed uniform.
- Perform other duties being assigned by Guest Service Manager, Duty Manager, Asisstant Logistic Manager or other concerned hotel officers.
- Always concern energy and environment conservation issues in the daily work.
- Perform all duties, other than the above as requested by hotel policies and/ or his/ her direct supervisor.