Assistant Front Office Manager
Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
28 December 2020
- Supervise Reception and Reservations personnel to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue.
- Monitors Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
- Monitor Front Office personnel, and particularly Guest Relations personnel. Known repeat guests and other VIP receive special attention and personal recognition.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- Assists Director of Rooms in personnel related manner such as interviewing, appraising and counselling.
- Identify training needs, assists in development formal training plans and implementing training sessions.
- Inspect frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby, reception and cashier's desk and, on a random basis, VIP rooms prior to arrival.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.