Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
19 November 2019
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and servicing of boat and boat docking areas.
- Report to General Manager / Director of Operations for any damage or defects boat or engine immediately.
- Work closely with Front Office department.
- Monitor movement
- Ability to react quickly in emergencies.
- Ability to making necessary minor and emergency repairs.
- Maintains boats and equipment on board, such as engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers and life preservers.
- Purchase supplies and equipment.
- To monitor diesel stock
- Having wealth of knowledge in relating to resort’s product, outdoor or indoor activities that provides by resorts and how to get any information.
- Being responsible for the cleanliness of the boat, luggage trolley and the surrounding environment.
- Maintain professional image while on duty with well grooming hygiene and prescribed uniform.
- Always concern energy and environment conservation issues in the daily work.
- Perform all duties, other than the above as requested by hotel policies and/ or his/ her direct supervisor.