Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
27 September 2019
- Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with the Director of Sales.
- Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
- Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
- Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related activities for the preceding month.
- Presents a summary of his/her visits to the Director of Sales on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior and after the week is completed.
- Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Records all daily sales.
- Records the statistics of his/her sales accounts.
- Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Familiar with the operation and application for the hotel’s computer / data processing system.
- Keeps himself/herself well informed about the operations especially in essential departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B, Banqueting etc.).
- Closely observes matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need be).
- Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conducting, site inspections, and presentations etc. of the hotel.
- Pay visits to former, existing and potential clients in view of entering contracts with them, especially commercial accounts.
- Determine and recommend prospecting customers by analysing historical and other statistical information, participation in conducting customer interview and preparing customer call analysis reports.
- Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
- Solicit group, individual, banquet and other function business directly and jointly with others through the execution of the action plan.
- Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
- Receives in the hotel any important guests whom he has approached.
- Negotiates prices with the clients.
- Confirms verbal proposal in writing.
- Ensures that all complaints are reviewed, investigated and follow-up action is initiated.
- As directed, compile and input market intelligence information.
- To develop & foster close and positive rapport with the public, guests, clients and members of the trade.