Food & Beverage Assistant
Hotel Granada Johor Bahru
23 November 2018
- Greet and seat guests
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
- Coordinate with the kitchen staffs to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
- Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Understands and can communicate products and services available at the hotel.
- Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
- Assist in the daily preparation of mise-en-place
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service.
- Good English language skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required