Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Desaru Coast
16 December 2019
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Prepare and present high quality food
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Ensure the grooming of each employee meet up the standard.
- Determine the required mise-en-place in each section and check the store requisitions prepared by subordinates.
- Support all hotel training activities.
- Monitor the marination of all barbecued items and control the roasting so as to keep spoilage to a minimum.